Carrus Care ER is a full-service emergency room open 24/7 offering a wide range of on-site services. We offer a variety of services including CT Scan, X-Ray, Ultrasound, Laboratory, and Pharmacy for adults and pediatric patients without the typical ER wait times.
Although we have the capabilities to perform COVID-19 testing, we are not an official COVID-19 testing site and recommend anyone that is not experiencing an emergency, to visit their nearest COVID-19 testing center.
To locate a testing center near you, please visit texas.gov/covid19 for more information.
We do offer two COVID-19 testing options for our patients.
1. Rapid Antigen Test
- Performed On-Site
- Results typically come back within 15 minutes
- Performed at our ER via nasal swab
Please click here for more information on Rapid Antigen Testing.
2. PCR Test (Molecular Test)
- The specimen is collected on-site and sent out to a lab
- Results typically come back as fast as 24-36 hours. * Some tests can take 3 to 7 business days depending on which lab the specimen was sent to and the number of COVID cases/testing volume.
- Performed via nasopharyngeal swab
Please click here for more information on PCR Molecular Testing.